Zax, a portable Z-Machine interpreter, written in Java by Matt Kimmel.
Supports V1-V5 and V7-V8 and is very nearly Z-Machine Specification
- PocketZax12.cab [16-Jul-2009]
- Pocket Zax 1.2, a port of Zax to C# by Adam Dawes.
PocketZax will run on any Windows Mobile device
(including smart-phones) running Windows Mobile 2003SE
or later. It requires Microsoft .NET CF 2.0.
- zax-0.91.zip [14-Sep-2008]
- Zax 0.91 by Matt Kimmel. Includes both Java source
code and a jar file containing the compiled classes.
Zax is a Java application, not an applet, so
requires the Java Runtime Environment JRE 1.5 (or
higher) to run.
- zaxmidlet-0.1.5.zip [17-Apr-2010]
- ZaxMidlet 0.1.5, by William H. Johnson, based on Zax
by Matt Kimmel. ZaxMidlet is a port of Zax to J2ME
Midlet for Blackberry (and other) devices supporting